Monday, May 25, 2009

EaStEr!!!!

Sunday April 12, 2009
HAPPY EASTER!!!!


After Church, which was great, we all looked for our Easter baskets. This is after we found them and went through them. Before we looked for our baskets Dad gave us a lesson about Christ's resurrection and the true meaning of Easter which is our Savior.




As you can tell Caiden did not want to get a picture taken. Sometimes he absolutely hates pictures being taken of him and sometimes he likes it. This picture makes me laugh though




Here we are just enjoying ourselves

Us kids god mom and dad lil treats for Easter. Not a whole lot but it's the thought that counts =) My dad got black liquorice, yuck, and mom some milk chocolate



It's tradition that we always have an Easter egg hunt, so dad hid the eggs mostly for Caiden but us bigger kids looked too. Grandma and Grandpa had an Easter egg hunt at their house for the little kids but Caiden didn't do too well, I think because there were too many people which makes him nervous, but he had fun here and ran constantly to find the eggs. It was cute

Lyndsey and I looking frantically for eggs ;-)

Oh and Caiden didn't want to wear his clothes so he went out in tennis shoes and a diaper haha


Booty shots! Somehow my dad took some pretty good pics of our 'back sides' which I thought was pretty funny. Well I guess it's not too hard to get when we're out there specifically picking up eggs lol





Do you see that ora above me?? It's in a couple of these other pictures... It's a ghost!

Courtney helping Caiders to find eggs

Lyndsey is very rudely pointing to my basket because I found only like five eggs because I thought the ones on the ground were just for Caiden so I was looking for the ones high up... there's my excuse for not finding very many haha. But Lyndsey did share with me so I didn't end up with barely any eggs... how sweet =-)

Today was not a good day for picturing taking for lil Caiden... Here we are once again trying to get him in a picture ha

I'm trying to make Caiden laugh... not a very good picture of any of us but I like it still ha. Oh Caiden is holding purple eggs because they were about the only eggs he wanted. He loves purple



Still didn't get a real great picture of all of us, but this was good enough




2 comments:

Gwen said...

I think it is great that you had the sory of Christ by your Dad. Cute pictures, even if caiden didn't want his picture taken.

Brooke said...

I love that he's in his diaper!!! Cracks me up!!!!