Thursday, May 28, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy LyNdSeY!!!!!!!!

Sunday May 17, 2009
Lyndsey is 16 now!!!!!!!!
We went to Aunt Vickie and Uncle Mikes house on Lyndsey's actual birthday. We had a bbq and then sang to her and she opened her presents. It was fun

Lot of candles!
The candles did not want to be blown out, they kept coming back it was funny. I don't think they were really trick candles or anything either, just stubborn lol

Here's everyone =)





My parents got her some games for her gameboy

Vickie and the girls got her cute and funny little presents. I can't remember all that there was but I remember cookies lol


It was nice having everyone together for Lyndsey's birthday, we had a good time =)

Happy Birthday Lyndsey Jean!!! I love you sooooo much and cannot believe you're already 16! Now you have your license and you can date woo hoo! (I'm not gonna lie though, I'm kind of nervous for her to drive Stevie, my lil car, while I'm on my mission! haha)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Man I want to be there for all these things!!!!

Gwen said...

So Lyndsey gets to drive your car huh? I'n sure she will be careful it. A lot of good pictures.