Monday, May 25, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!

Sunday April 26, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!
Here's pitures of everyone getting ready for mom to open gifts =)



Presents!




Mom got a lot of great gifts from everyone, a very cute clock for the kitchen that will be remodeled soon, a fountain, clothes (that she gets to go shopping for), journal, jewlery, a very nice clock for the basement, and relaxing CDs. She loved everything =)
Let me tell you the story behind this ugly looking cake... my mom wanted angle food cake and so I took the liberty of making it, however I did not know that when you make it you have to mix it in a metal or glass bowl so no oils get into the cake which will make it flat, until after I had already put the mix into a plastic bowl... sooo due to my amazing talent of messing up even the easiest recepies, the angel food cake did not taste or look much like angel food cake. Sorry mom! Anyways we just used white cake instead so it doesn't look all that great. Oh well I learned haha!

Mom is turning 84 now too! No worries, in 2 years she'll be turning 5 years old ha
If you can't tell, Caiden is also blowing from afar. He wanted to blow out the candles so bad too haha. So cute =)
Happy Birthday mom I love you sooooo much and couldn't ask for a better mommy!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Gwen said...

Oh so the cake was a great thought and probably tasted okay. It was a fun evening. A lot of good pictures.