Thursday, May 28, 2009

Look at our art!

Friday May 22, 2009
Scott and I painted this picture (I know Scott from BYU and we've hung out quite a few times, we've become pretty good friends. He's a cutie, I have fun with him). Painting the picture was actually really fun. We met up in SLC and Scott took me to Provo where he bought a 4' tall cancas and we went back to his old appartment and painted. We looked on some website and finally decided on a painting to draw. He wanted to paint a warrior, I was ok with it just not ecstatic, so I'm glad we painted this one instead haha. It's abstract which is not my style that I've painted in the past but I like it a lot. He had to take me back to SLC before we were finished so I would make it back for curfew so he finished it himself and the finished product looks awesome. This is not a picture of the finished product but hey it still looks cool. It's actually still wet, you can tell when you look at her hair. I've never painted on a canvas before but I liked it a lot better than paper. I'm definitely going to have to start painting again. I haven't actually painted something since 2002 so this was fun to paint again!

No comments: