Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Sunday May 24, 2009

After the farewell and the little get-together at Sandi and Brent's we went to my Grandpa Twede's gravesite. He was a piolot when he was alive and also my Grandpa Alvey was in the Navy, I'm so grateful to both of them! I haven't been to my Grandpa's grave since I was a little girl, it was nice to go to again. I've never been to my Grandpa Alvey's grave, I'll have to do that sometime =)





Don't worry we weren't disrespecting the grave site. Caiden was running away when we were trying to leave so Lyndsey ran and grabbed him. I thought it was a cool picture

The whole gravesite was fuuuuul of flowers and flags, it was awesome looking




Monday May 25, 2009

We went out to eat ended up going out to eat as a family which was fun and then after we drove around the Bountiful Temple because we were already in Bountiful. I had a great weekend, it was awesome =) There were so many houses with flags it was awesome. Yay for Patriotism!

Happy Memorial Day to everyone! I'm sooo grateful for those who have fought for our country, we wouldn't be here if it weren't for those who died for our country. Thank you!!!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

I to am grateful for all that have served and fought so we could have the freedom that we enjoy.