Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thanksgiving!

So, the whole month of November got pretty busy and hectic with school so pretty much all of November I did homework and studied. Luckily I was able to fit in a little fun... I went on a few dates, hung out with my roommates some, and the best was Thanksgiving with my family! Camie and Brooke and their families came here for Thanksgiving! It was so fun seeing all of them!! So the Sunday before Thanksgiving we celebrated it with my mom's side of the family. We didn't take any pics with our camera so sadly I don't have any to post but luckily Camie, Brooke, and Uncle Brent took pics with their cameras. It was so fun seeing everyone and celebrating Thanksgiving together. So after that weekend I had to go back to Provo for school and headed back home on Wed. after school. Man that was a stressful three days. I had so much due, but luckily it was all over and I could go home and enjoy Thanksgiving with my family.
Here are some pics on Thanksgiving day with my dad's side of the family. It was very different from how we usually spend Thanksgiving but it was so fun to see everyone. I haven't seen a lot of my aunts, uncles, and cousins on my dad's side in a long time.



The kids had fun kicking around a ball and just running around after they were done eating
There's Camie, Juan and little Leyna!
I'm holding my cousin Heidi's baby boy. He is 5 months old in that pic and sooo small! I think he was only 8 lbs (around there) in that pic. He was adorable I loved holding him

Here's all the food!



1 comment:

Gwen said...

We loved the time wtih everyone on Thanksgiving, so grateful to those that were able to be there, it was a great day!!