Sunday, February 8, 2009

Halloween for the Alveys!

So while I was in Provo my family was of course in Layton celebrating Halloween. Here are some cute pics of them!

Here the kidos are getting ready. Lyndsey dressed up as a fairy, Courtney dressed up as a pirate, and Caiden dressed up as Clifford the red dog. Caiden is in love with Thomas the train so my mom bought him a Thomas the train costume but it freaked him out... it would freak me out too ha... it was pretty ugly ;-)


My mom is chasing Caiden around trying to finish his nose and wiskers ha

Good enough, isn't he such a cute doggy?
Almost ready!

Courtney the pirate and Clifford are all ready to trick or treat!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

3 comments:

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

So cute! I miss you guys! Keep doing some more updates. Love you guys!

Gwen said...

What cute pictures, it must have been a fun night.

Brooke said...

What cute pictures!!! I think you have some news you should be sharing on here...I'm glad that you updated with those pics, even if they are from over 3 months ago :0)