Tuesday, February 10, 2009

End of the semester and my BDay

Happy 21st!
I had a great Thanksgiving and it was hard to get back to school but I only had 2 weeks of classes and then finals and it was over. I had a lot of essays due plus I had to fit in time to study for finals... very busy. So I got my essays done the Wed. before finals which didn't leave me much time for studying for finals. I was hoping to get my finals done befor my BDay, which was Wed. December 17, but things never work out the way you plan lol. I ended up not finishing my finals until that Friday but I was releived to have them done. I did pretty well with them. Some of them were not as well as I wanted but I pulled off pretty good grades. I got all A- s and one A. During the stress of studying for finals my BDay was actually not forgotten about lol. Tuesday night my roommates came in my room at about 1 AM singing to me. I had decided to go to bed early because I was sick of studying so I was way out when they came in. It took me a little while to figure out what was going on but I just laughed and kept saying "aw you guys are so sweet!" "Aw the cake is so cute!" "Aw you guys are so cute!" haha I was so out of it. They just laughed told me to go to bed and so I did ha. The only sad thing was that no one ate the cake. I think when they made it that night they ate a lot of it so they were sick of cake ha. I wish I had gotten pics of them when they brought the cake in and sang but I was definintely not thinking about that at the time lol. Here are some pics I took later after my BDay

My cake!

Jen, me, and, Ash



Ashley made it

Bri bri ha

Cyndi and me

On Wedensday I decided to take it easy since it was my BDay and all. I didn't study much but took it easy and watched some TV. I got a Birthday card from grandma and grandpa Matthews, they're always so good at mailing letters =) Everyone in my family called and wished me a happy BDay and to my surprise I got a package in the mail. One of my very best friends, Whitney, sent me some goodies for my BDay. She's so sweet I loved her! And no I didn't have a big drinkin bash for my 21st ha ;) I had a good BDay, nice and simple =) It was nice to relax but then I had to get back to studying, it was so nice to be done with my finals on Friday. I felt a huge load taken off

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Sounds like you had a good birthday!