Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Christmas at our little apartment!

When I came home from thanksgiving some of my roommates had decorated our apartment a little. There was missel toe at our door, a little snowman in our living room, and maybe couple other decorations. My Grammy gave me a cute little Christmas tree. We put it up on our kitchen counter. It's a really shiny red and has red lights. At first it kinda scared us haha but it quickly grew on us and we loved our little tree. I was determined to get an actual Christmas tree to put in our living room so I went with shopping at wal-mart with my friend Scott before we went out ha. We found a cute little tree that had lights on it already. I didn't buy any ornaments because I was too broke so I figured a tree was better than no tree. So we packed my tree in my car and headed for our date. Funny story, so I wanted to see Twighlight even though I heard from a lot of people that it was horrible. Scott did not want to see it at all but he was a good sport and took me. So pretty much the whole time he was laughing and gagging everytime the main girl came on. For some reason she really really bugged him. I'll admit the movie was pretty dumb and I was laughing too but he was literally laughing the whole time ha. So I was like fine lets leave and watch that other movie you wanted ot watch. I insisted we go because he was absolutely hating Twightlight so to his relief he agreed. So when we got up his cell phone flew on the ground in the next row ahead of us. Pretty much we were stuck there so he had to bare through the movie ha. It was pretty funny. Luckily he found his phone but he had to watch the whole thing ha. So after the movie we went back to my apartment and after he left I set up the tree with my roommate. It was so cute! We even strung popcorn for it and cut out paper snow flakes to decorate it haha. Here is our cute Christmas tree that my roommate said looked like a cupcake... I'm gonna have to agree with her haha.

Isn't it oh so cute?! I loved it... our little cupcake Christmas tree ha

1 comment:

Gwen said...

The tree looks pretty good. Interesting date?