Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Saying goodbye and snowed in

Saying Goodbye!
I didn't meet too many people in my classes but I did meet a few. I had Kevin in 3 of my classes (well 2 after I dropped statistics) and we always sat together. I had a lot of fun with him
Here's Jeni and me. This is Human Development, probably my all time favorite class out of the semester. Professor Nelson was amazing... such a good class, although not easy at all lol. My other favorite class was Parenting and Child Guidance. Our teacher was working on his PHD and was so laxt. That was a way fun class. I always sat by a group of girls, they're were so sweet and fun. I really loved all my classes so much and my professors were so amazing. It was definitely a bitter sweet being done with that semester

This was our last pic we got all together before everyone started leaving. It was sad to say bye to everyone. I had so much fun with my roommates in that apartment
This is our quote wall. Whenever someone said something funny we'd write it down and stick it up there. My quotes were "I love chinese babies!" "Um, I ate out of it..." "Wait, Don't sit down yet!" and "Eeew are those weaties?" It was fun to look at the quote wall because we'd just start laughing when we read someone's quote ha
Bye bye to my favorite room =(
Snowed in
So I was going to drive home right after I was done with my finals but it was so stormy so it wouldn't have been a very good idea to drive home that night. So I just went home and watched a movie with 2 of my roommates and chilled for the night. It was so nice not to worry about any homework, essays, or tests... just total relaxation
This is our apartment complex the next morning after the storm... it really snowed a lot, but I thought it was pretty. That week was probably the second time it had actually snowed... I thought that was crazy that the snow didn't stick until December. It was a very slow arriving winter, not to mention a very nice and warm autumn... I loved it but was happy for snow finally



So this was the last of Raintree Apartments. I really had a lot of great memories there. I loved my ward, I loved teaching Gospel Principles class (that was definitely a new and at first a scary experience for me because I had never had a calling like that, but I ended up absolutely loving it. I grew so much from it and if know one learned or profited from my lessons I sure did. I definitely count that calling as a blessing), I loved my roommates, I loved my classes, and I was even sad to not be riding the extremely over crowed bus everyday (you have no idea how crowded it would get, oh man I wish I got a pic of how many people would fit inside those small buses haha). I really had a great semester and I was actually a little sad to pack up my car. Oh and I wish I had gotten a pic of my car because is was packed soooooo full haha. I couldn't see out of any of the back windows which isn't very safe but I made it home to Layton safely =) Although I was a little sad to say bye to everything in Provo for a while I was so excited to relax and have a vacation. It was already December 20 and Christmas was just around the corner, time flies so fast!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Sounds like you had agreat semester at school, with great roommates and friends. I liked seeing all the pictures.