Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pretty fall pics at BYU

Here are some pics of the pretty fall we had in Provo. BYU has a gorgeous campus. I should have taken pics a lot sooner but later is better than never. Even though a lot of the trees were already starting to loose their leaves, I found I lot that were still pretty and colorful. I took these Nov. 7 while walking around campus before I went home for the night.







This is my favorite. In the summer they have a water fall and it's really green. It's so pretty all year around







This was our first snow fall haha. Not much but it's still there! The snow didn't actually stick until December which I thought was very weird, but I definitely enjoyed the warm weather that stuck around for so long

1 comment:

Gwen said...

The pitures of the colored leaves are preatty, fall is a pretty time of the year.