Monday, October 20, 2008

The Weekend

So this last weekend I stayed home Friday night and studied and watched Ever After by myself haha (I absolutley LOVE that movie, it's probably my all time favorite). This is the second Friday I've stayed home studying in a row, gotta sacrafice for those grades =) At least I can say I've done something on Saturdays. Last Saturday I went with Cyrus (a guy I met during the summer) to get some apple cider later after the football game. He was telling how great the apple cider is at this place called Kneaders. So we went there and when he asked for 2 apple ciders the girl looked at him weird and was like uuuh we don't have apple cider here... we never do. He was so surprised and was like are you sure I swear it was here. The girl was just like I don't know but we don't have it now. He was like oh ok... do you guys have mint hot chocolate? She was like no we never do... haha I laughed so hard. So we ended up going to Starbucks and got some apple cider there. haha I gave him a hard time the whole night. When we got to my apartment my roommate Ashley was watching Charlie with her boyfriend so we joined. Cyrus ended up leaving before it was over... I guess he didn't want to see me cry ha ;) This Saturday I went out with Cyrus again to a haunted house called Scream Asylum. It was really good. I got scared a lot and when I didn't run ahead out of fright I hid behind him ha it was fun. After the haunted house we went back to my apartment I made some amazing brownies and he said he wanted to watch the rest of Charlie ha. So that's what we did and I think that's the first time I didn't cry... probably because he was making jokes the whole time. I had a fun night. So that's a little catch up. Other than that I'm studying or in class =)

4 comments:

The Brann's said...

Sounds like you stay busy. I love the apple cider incident. That's too funny!!

Johnson Family said...

That is great that you can find some time to get out between studying.

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Thanks for keeping your blog updated so we know what's going on with you, seeing how don't call...

Anyways, that's funny about the place not having the cider. Maybe he dreamed it. =) Well, looks like you are getting out on some dates! Good for you! Keep racking 'em up. Enjoy it while you can!

Gwen said...

That's funny, so much for the apple cider. Sounds like you had great time. You seem to stay busy all the time.