Monday, October 13, 2008

Little Leyna!

Camie periodically texts us videos of Leyna. Here are two of them! (sorry they're not the best quality because they're taken on a phone, but they're still cute!)
This one is about a month old but I think it is so cute! She's just jabbering away

This one is fairly recent (probably not even a week old), Leyna sits up now! She's almost 5 months old now. I can't believe how big she is getting!!

Camie, Juan, and little Leyna & Brooke, Eric, and Alaura are coming here for Thanksgiving. I can't wait. It feels like forever since I've seen them, I miss them all so much! (Especially my little nieces) I love you guys can't wait to see you next month!!!

6 comments:

Gwen said...

So cute. It is great that all of your family will be here for thanksgiving.

The Brann's said...

I love the videos. I'm so glad everyone is coming for Thanksgiving. It will be so fun to see everyone!!

Brooke said...

I haven't seen any of those...I need to get a messaging plan so I can be in the loop.

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

You're better than me. I can never seem to get video on my blog. Thanks for sharing those with everyone. Hope everything is good with you. Can't wait to see you guys!

Johnson Family said...

I think she is so cute!!!

The Liddells said...

She is so cute! I'm so sad that they didn't get to come to Texas. Bummer. Don't you love thanksgiving? It's great being with family!