Saturday, October 25, 2008

BYU Game

There's only 1 more football game left in this season =( I can't believe how fast this semester is going by! It's kind of sad how fast life goes by, but all ya can do is try and enjoy every moment of it =)Today I got to watch the game with my little sisters, Lyndsey and Courtney; it was fun wathing with them. I love you guys!!! (BYU played UNLV and we won 42 to 35, it was an extremely close game... way too close). Lyndsey and Courtney got to go to the game for a young womens and young mens church activity. Luckily BYU won but it was a VERY close game and I've kind of been disappointed with how BYU has been playing the last few games, but I still love going!
This is very different from the seats I usually sit at
Here's Courtney, me, and Lyndsey

Courtney didn't want any pics taken of her, but we couldn't resist.... who could? She's so gorgeous!

Courtney is more decked out than me and I'm the one that goes to BYU haha

The sun was in the perfect place to blurr our pics so this is what most of them turned out like, but I still liked this pic.

Isn't Lyndsey so Beautiful?!

3 comments:

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Looks like lots of fun! You guys are all goegeous! =) I put more pics of lil Leyna up on my blog and expect more soon.

The Brann's said...

What fun!! We were hoping to make it to a BYU game this year, but doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Gwen said...

Cute pictures, it is neat that you, Lyndsey, and Courtney could enjoy a BYU game together. We do enjoy watching them on tv.