Monday, October 20, 2008

BYU Homecoming!

This is our BYU Homecoming game vs. New Mexico last weekend. We won as usual ;) We have been doing so good until we lost this last weekend =( but oh well. Anyways this is one of my roommates, Ariel, we went to the game together. We're sitting at the 50 Yard line 4th row! They're amazing seats... AMAZING! My friend Adam is nice enough to let me sit with him every game =) I still have to develop my camera of the first game I went to this season. Anyways, this game was good but kinda boring. We beat New Mexico 21 to 3 but we definitely could have done better. Oh well at least we won... Woot woot!
Here are some pics of half time


Ariel and I



In the middle of the game. I love being this close. I can perfectly see everything that is happening in the game and the all the football players on the side line... I love it... They're gorgeous and muscular... what more can a girl ask for hehe


And here some of them are =)


We were very squished but at least it kept us warm =)

4 comments:

The Brann's said...

My husband would be jealous. He is a big BYU fan. He's still in search of tickets to the Utah game!!

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

That's cool. Looks like lots of fun!

Brooke said...

How fun!!!! Gotta love those football players ;)

Gwen said...

We watch the BYU games, and enjoy them, especially when they win. Cute pictures.