Tuesday, March 9, 2010

2/8/10

Happy early Valentine's Day everyone!!! So I wrote about half my email but there was a man here at the library that was having trouble with his email and so I went to help him since the lady who works here was busy and after I helped him and came back to my computer the computer logged me off because I had been gone too long ha =-/ Anyway I'll paraphrase what I said =-) So things are going good, I feel like a parent with wayward (don't know how to spell that heheh) children. I want soooo badly for everyone to listen to this message and know how happy they can be but most people won't accept it or have the desire to do what it takes. I've been able to cope with that better though, thanks mom and dad and everyone =-) but it's still hard to see people reject what you so know is true. It's so hard when those we teach reject the message because you really really grow to love them and you know what is best. It's hard enough when those we teach, our brothers and sisters reject it, I can't imagine having children and them rejecting this plan God has for us. All I know is Heavenly Father is so aware of each and every one of us and wants so badly to comfort all of His children. For those of you going through hard times, know that Heavenly Father loves you sooooo much and His son Jesus Christ knows and is there for you. All though not easy now, all will be made up. I know it.

I'm pretty positive that Heavenly Father wanted me in this area to learn... a lot. I'm learning so much here, it's unbelievable to me. I continue everyday to learn how to develop love for God's children and how to develop more faith in my Savior Jesus Christ even if it requires miracles that seem so far out of reach. I truly am so grateful for the opportunity I have to serve a mission and learn what it means to feel just a little portion of Christ's perfect love. I'm happy to be struggling and learning so much, 'who woulda thunk??' Someone just the other day said to me, it amazes me that God puts His church in the hands of 19 and 20 year olds. At first I absolutely took that as an insult but then I started thinking, man it's a miracle haha. I have no idea what I am doing! but Heavenly Father is so amazing to use me as His tool dispite what I don't know or what I do wrong. I think we can all feel the same but Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ do need us and we need Them, how awesome is that!? Anyway, I'm just in awe sometimes at what we can do despite our weaknesses, it's pretty amazing. So things are going good though, just moving along slowly but moving along. Oh guess what?! Elder Scott is coming here to speak in 2 weeks for a only spanish fireside! I am sooooooo excited! It's not all that often that we and those we are teaching get to hear from an apostol of God. Very exciting =-) Anywho I love you all, thank you so much for your support and everything. Have a happy Valentines! We're going to play glow in the dark scatter ball today, woo hoo! And for Valentines we will knocking on doors, happy Valentines to them!!! Talk to you next week.

Love,

Hermana Alvey =-)

No comments: