Monday, March 30, 2009

sKyDiViNg!!!!

Saturday March 28, 2009
So this Saturday a group of us went SKYDIVING! It was so fun!! Except that I threw up while in the air still haha but here are some cool pictures of my jump! I suggest it to anyone, unless you get sick easily in little planes...

Here is Sugi my instructor


Getting ready to jump!

Whitney, Whitney's little brother Tyler, Kayla, and I rode in the same plane together while the rest of our group went before us

They said there was going to be a 20 min senic view but I had no idea it was actually going to be pretty

I just saw Whitney jump out of the plane and I was getting so excited and nervous

There she goes! (shes the one in the yellow)

You fall so quick

My turn!

And there I gooooo!












I look look like superman haha!



I just gave Ryan, the camera guy, a high five

I don't know if you can tell, but we're holding onto Ryan's footJust to let you know that is not our parachute we use after falling. They have to use that little one to slow us down enough so its the same as the weight of only one person. When you don't tandem fly they don't use the little parachute because there's only the weight of one person, other wise if we didn't have it the weight of two people would make us fall way too fast






There we are coming down with the parachute out. I'm pretty sure I threw up about there haha. I don't know what happened I wasn't feeling sick until we were just hanging there which was a bummer because the ride was so cool and smooth. I think I got sick on the plane ride and I didn't have time to feel sick until we were just sitting there... and it really hit me



Can you see the throw up all down my arm and side?? Some of it got on one of Sugi's arms too... poor guy haha

I broke Sugi's streak of never having someone throw up on him the 10 years he's worked there haha. I love this picture, I'd be gagging if I was him too ha


3 comments:

Gwen said...

What daring girls you are, but if you had fun that is what counts. Worry that you threw up though.

Brooke said...

I still can't believe that you threw up though!!! That's soooo funny!!!!

BiggieKen said...

It's really cool that you went skydiving. Too funny that you threw up! Poor Sugi!!