Monday, March 30, 2009

Fun in Idaho...

My best friend goes to BYU Idaho and I went to visit her last weekend (March 20th) And just to warn you were very silly but we had fun... It's the way to be!


While in Idaho with Whit, I went to school with her, just hung out doing nothing really (which we are best at) and my last night there last Tuesday we took some pics of once again us doing nothing more than nonsense haha. Kayla, Whit, and I went out and took pics of us exploring

We planned on wearing all black and then Kayla suggested we draw warrior marks on our faces which turned into beards also haha. My name was Ricky, Kayla's name was... I can't remember but something French, and Whitney's name was Ali. So, as you can tell I'm from Puerto Rico, Kayla from France, and Whitney from Arabia


Ricky!


Kayla and I showing off our manlyness ;-) ;-) ;-)


And now Whitney, Kayla, and me...


Balance is an art and a skill that all great ninjas need...


oh and also a positive attitude and sense of humor...


We weren't very sneeeeaky... but of course we weren't trying =)


Whit and Kayla and jumping down. I tried to get them in action but didn't do a very good job



We're striking ninja poses... very sneaky... you can hardly see us!




Whit and me

I love this pic of her... very mysterious ha

Ninja!

Warriorsss!

Whit and me




I got to her appartment that Friday night and we went to a dumb party but had fun taking pictures =)


This is Allie (one of Whitney's roommates), Whitney, and me






Here's Shalie, me, Whitney, and Kayla. We took so many of these pics and did not get one where everyone was in the air but this was close enough



Here we are in the midst of the crowd =)

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Sounds like you had quite a week-end. what fun loving girls.