Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ooooouch!

I got my wisdom teeth out!
These pictures were taken two days after I got them out (I got them out on February 6, 2009) so it's not quite as swollen but I never did get very swollen luckily. On that Friday when I got them out I went to the Draper Temple open house. I'm so glad I went, even though it went a lot longer than I had planned and I was a half hour late to my dentist appointment. It was beautiful and I was so happy I got to go through it, that was my first open house I have ever gone through. So, back to my wisdom teeth... Dr. Jones told me that if he had known that my teeth were going to be so difficult to get out he would have referred me to an oral surgoen, which I am sooo greatfull he didn't know because we didn't have insurrance to cover this so an oral surgeon would have been a looot more. I definitley count my blessings. It was pretty funny though because while he was taking them out he going off on how hard it was and told me I have concrete bones that did not want to let go of my teeth haha. Well other than it being very difficult for Dr. Jones everything very well, and I am so grateful for that. They don't hurt at all anymore but I still do have two holes in my gums where food still gets stuck in them haha. It's kind of grosse but I know they'll close up eventually and I'm glad to have them out




2 comments:

Gwen said...

Glad that he wisdom teeth being pulled is in the past. You weren't very swlooen.

Gwen said...

So I can't ever spell swollen