Friday, March 27, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Santa Clause came! He left us a note, some nuts, brownies, book (for Caiden), sardines (for Dad... yuck), and some gum. His elves, Robert, Roberta, Brittany, Bart, and Holly left us a letter also. They said sorry for not coming at all during the month before Christmas; some of Santa's elves usually come and leave us letters and some kind of treats but this year I guess they couldn't find the new house or something ;-) They've been coming since Brooke and Camie were babies, so hopefully next year they'll do better!

We always set up our little Christmas village. I remember helping mom set it up in our old old house in Bakersfield when I was young... memories =)
Presents.... Time to wake up!
Lyndsey went into Caiden's room to wake him up while Courtney and I were in the bathroom getting a little bit ready to be in front of the camera ha
Picture of everyone after opening presents from Santa and each other. Lots of fun! Grammy came over Christmas morning and we had Grandma, Grandpa, Becky, and Robert come over for Christmas dinner. I wish I had pics of that =( Oh and we're all wearing beanies that Grammy knitted for us, they're so cute we love them!
Us kids in front of the tree =)
Mom dreading the mess that was left ha. No worries we all pitched in and cleaned up afterward and then had DELICIOUS omlets for breakfast that my dad made. Yum
A silly family pic in front of the tree. It was funny, my dad had to run over over to that spot after pressing the timer on the camera... it was quite squishy but it looks cute I think =) Poor Caiden looks like he's getting crushed by us, but don't worry he's perfectly fine haha
Merry Christmas love the Alveys!!!


1 comment:

Gwen said...

Cute Christmas pictures.