Sunday, September 14, 2008

My humble little abode!

Here are a few pics of my apartment. Enjoy!
















This is a little stream right outside our apartment. Very Cute! =)















The stream keeps going and stops in the middle of alll the apartment buildings. Over there, there is a bridge (that you can kind of see), a bbq grill, a bench, and a table to sit at. If you keep walking past the stream there is our pool, jacuzzi, and club house. If you keep walking on the path to the right you walk to some of the parking lot where there are not only cars but a sand volleyball court and a basketball hoop. Kind of weird if you ask me because that's just asking for a broken windshield, but I guess they had know where else to put them... oh well it's worth the risk right? haha (I'll take more pics of the pool and clubhouse area later)
















This is our cute little but messy kitchen
















Here's our table to eat on which we rarely do
















This is our living room which I must say is probably my favorite room out of the whole apartment. Two of the girls (Nichole and Arial) got permission to paint the wall (with a hundred dollar fee =O), got a new tv, and put curtains up. It looks so cute!




This is a picture of Jen and my room. Her bed is the one to the left and mine is to the right. I absolutely love how she decorated her side... I pretty jealous actually ;) Right in front of my bed is our dresser that we share and our closset which is pretty nice sized thank goodness and it has mirrow sliding doors which I love! To the left of Jen's bed is a little nook (that she of course claimed because she was here first) that she has a big chair and there's a window right above it. She's leaving after this semester so when she leaves I'm taking that side hehe

This is Jen and I in our room. She's a freshman and goes to UVU. She's so sweet and very fun. I'm glad I share a room with her =) And I'll get pics of my other roommates another time. They were all out doing their own thing so I didn't bother. Oh and if you didn't notice, my nose is bright red ha! I went to the byu football game yesterday and got burned on my nose, cheeks, chest, and left arm pretty bad. It's my souvenir from the game haha. I tried to take a picture of my sun burns but the flash kept drowning it out so I couldn't get a good pic...

5 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Looks like a nice place. Our first apartment was so much fun just to have a little place of our own. I loved my college years, but I am so glad they are over!

Brooke said...

Your place is sooo cute! I like your room mates bedspread too! you need to get a cute one too ;) Sounds like you're doing well...love the red nose!!!!

The Brann's said...

Looks like a cute little apartment. I'm sure you'll make LOTS of memories there!!

Gwen said...

That looks like a really nice apartment and area. Oh, the red walls really stand out.

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Cute little place! That's cool that they have so many things for you guys like the bbq and volleyball court. Sounds like a fun place.
Good thing you always seem to get along with your room mates. That would be misserable if you didn't.